Monday, March 9, 2015

Starting Fresh

It seams like every few years I try my hand at blogging. It can be cathartic to have somewhere to express your thoughts to the world and like so many others, I start a blog to do just that. May years ago I created the Random Thoughts of the Lost Admin blog and then, like so many, I stopped using it.

In fact I stopped so long ago that Blogger couldn't handle all the missing configuration bits and pieces from the many updates to the blogger engine and my old blog was no longer visible. I was able pull an XML dump of my old blog and I reviewed it to see if I wanted to re-upload it here but I've decided it just isn't worthwhile. Most of the topics are no longer relevant.

So, here is my blog reboot. We shall see how long this one lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment